Help for Struggling Teens & Young Adults
Programs for Emotional, Behavioral, Psychological Issues
If you’ve tried the traditional route of seeking out school counselors, therapists, or even outpatient programs and still haven’t seen the sort of meaningful progress you had hoped for, you’re not alone. We understand the despair you feel wondering if your child will ever be able to resolve their issues and go on to lead the sort of happy, meaningful life you want them to have.
Many families turn to Family Help & Wellness as their last hope when they feel as if they’ve reached the end of the road. While the process isn’t easy, in time we are able to help youth resolve their issues, and go on to lead much happier, healthier lives.
Our immersive therapies have proved to be a meaningful turning point for many, especially those whose diagnoses require more intensive therapy than can be found elsewhere. Many clients have experienced a complete turnaround, going from failing school and lashing out at authority figures, peers, and parents to building the skills necessary for long-term success. They go on to complete school, achieve professional success, and build families of their own.
Type of Adolescents & Young Adults We Help
- We serve youth with a variety of emotional, behavioral, psychological, academic, and neurological issues.
- We address not only surface-level symptoms, but the deeper issues that cause your child to act out.
- Programs are available for boys and girls, ages 10-24+
- The environment offers opportunity where clients can receive real-time feedback and therapy in stressful situations, developing the skills necessary to achieve personal success
- We offer a variety of different therapy options from assessment programs, to wilderness immersion, and boarding-school style environments, all residential in nature
- Our programs have helped families from all around the United States regain hope and mend broken relationships
Extensive Options to Help
Addressing Deeper Issues Results in Sustainable Change
We address not only surface-level symptoms, but the deeper issues that cause your child to act out, and do so in an immersive and controlled environment. This provides the unique opportunity for skilled professionals to intervene in real-time and educate your child on how to have a healthy response to stressful situations.